Music genre invented in Detroit
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Music genre invented in Detroit crossword clue.
"Music genre invented in Detroit" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The USA Today quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the USA Today on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
Crossword clues of the day
- Fictional character in a top hat, purple velvet tail coat and green trousers
- Recommend highly
- "The Bartered Bride" and "The Marriage of Figaro"
- Drug central to a 19th-century war between Great Britain and China
- Devastating event in a real estate bust
- N.Y. airport with many flights to Toronto Pearson
- Gave a fancy party for
- Tire need
- Foe in "Jack and the Beanstalk"
- Ball game first played in ancient Rome