---- Murphy, WWII hero and movie star
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the ---- Murphy, WWII hero and movie star crossword clue.
"---- Murphy, WWII hero and movie star" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Char, singe
- Bellini opera (1831) with the aria Casta Diva
- Researcher; collator and sorter of documents
- Place of wickedness: gambling joint
- Deny; speak of something in a negative manner
- US Congress building
- Rich cake and cream dessert from Austria
- Covered walkway; porch
- Cuban rum cocktail
- Give way in a forum to another speaker
- Disney queen who appears in 'Ralph Breaks the Internet'
- Animal that's similar to a moose
- Boxer who won the WBA Super welterweight championship at 40 in 2019
- What might be in trouble if it's out of the woods?
- What a company car and free lunch at work are
- Marvel hero who says 'I have no plans to die today'
- Imperfection in a food can or a car bumper
- Cards that might include your photo and address: Abbr.
- Meal often made in a slow cooker
- Boxer who won the IBF and WBA heavyweight championships at 45 in 1994
Crossword clues of the day
- WIDE ___ (sign on a trailer with oversized cargo)
- ''Get started''
- Two-time British Open winner Ernie
- Some boxing victories: Abbr.
- Dinnertime annoyance
- Place where you'd find a community swimming pool
- Wedding-day vehicle, sometimes
- Heckler's comment
- "Deadline: White House" channel
- Winner of the 1966 World Cup: Abbr.