Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Murphies crossword clue.
"Murphies" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Jerry's neighbor on "Seinfeld"
- Group that created the list '100 Years ... 100 Movies': Abbr.
- Match officials
- Hot drink that's popular in England
- The long arm of the ___ (what a criminal wants to evade)
- Brooklyn Net and 6-time All-Star who was the #1 NBA draft pick in 2011
- World's largest country
- Doorway with a rounded top
- Twistable control on an old console TV
- 'Injecting disinfectant can make everything OK' initially baffled doctor
Crossword clues of the day
- Rejected, as a Congressional bill
- "Hello," in the world's most common first language
- Tries to win the hand of
- Very shamefaced about time in order
- Subatomic particle with a mass close to zero
- Thin tool with a pointy end
- Wrinkling one's nose, perhaps
- French name often given to pet poodles
- Radio journalist Stamberg
- Place for comings and goings — or a trip (anag)