Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the More shrewd crossword clue.
"More shrewd" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the USA Today on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Radiate intensely, as charm or confidence
- Astrological sign symbolized by a feline
- Safari wear
- Broadway productions
- Engine accumulation
- Amusement park features like roller coasters and carousels
- Federal Assembly vote
- Only 50-state TV network
- Young female detective in books written under the pseudonym Carolyn Keene since 1930
- What some seams are made of
Crossword clues of the day
- Stealth assassins of Japan's feudal period
- Singsong vocal quality
- Main ingredient in many candy bars
- Upbeat and bubbly
- First name of the cartoon character whose best friend is Patrick Star
- Prefix for 'trial' or 'direction'
- Test for a hunting dog
- Young female detective in books written by David A. Adler since 1980
- Oolong or Darjeeling beverage
- Hitch together, like a pair of oxen