Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the 'Moby-Dick' author crossword clue.
"'Moby-Dick' author" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Eugene Sheffer quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Eugene Sheffer on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Signature clothing accessories for Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Honor ___ thieves (loyalty in crime)
- Dirty dog (informal)
- Task like mailing a letter or running to the bank
- Opposite of remote
- Uncultured person
- Side dish at a Korean restaurant
- Unbiased opinion, e.g.
- One drawn to hill country
- Town on Prince Edward Island where Anne with an E starts her new life
Crossword clues of the day
- Theater staffers who lead patrons to their seats
- 'Star Wars' character who eventually marries Leia
- Caffeinated aspirin brand
- Australian gem with 'fire' and 'jelly' varieties
- George who directed "Night of the Living Dead"
- Don't know when to shut up
- Last name of Anne with an E's title character before she becomes a Cuthbert
- Setting for a portrait of Mozart, or Francis, or Felipe, . . .
- Chunk of ice
- Road/bridge charge