Missing worker catches mad cow disease
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Missing worker catches mad cow disease crossword clue.
"Missing worker catches mad cow disease" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Advice rejected about long division
- Democrat party leader departing in boat
- Fairly loud animal?
- Cover for the Times entertaining the City
- Australian city's extremely sorry cartoonist is sacked
- Conservative lied at first — now in trouble, the buffoon
- Popular account: English royal abdicated over a breach
- Debussy's prelude has odd beat
- Swear in debate there's no hell
- Standing before holy man, for example, one on retreat
Crossword clues of the day
- Have some gum
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Dramas with tenors and sopranos
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main
- Castle in "Hamlet"
- Not transparent
- Frugal person