Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Minor dent crossword clue.
"Minor dent" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Large whirlpool bathtub
- Tasting like an omelet
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Electric-meter measurement
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Gym machine with pedals
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
- Quaint farewells
- Bouncy kids' toy with a saddle
Crossword clues of the day
- Mail-in contest submission
- One of two body parts belonging to Achilles?
- Creep slowly, like lava
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Frugal person
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies
- Number of dice rolled in Yahtzee
- Large briny body of water