Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Military wear crossword clue.
"Military wear" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- "That's carrying things ___ too far"
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
- Have some gum
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Least risky
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- Large whirlpool bathtub
- Creep slowly, like lava
- Sound made by touching goblets
Crossword clues of the day
- Moderate running pace
- Number of dice rolled in Yahtzee
- Bouncy kids' toy with a saddle
- ''My cup runneth __''
- Hit 1950s sitcom with Eve Arden that began as a radio show
- Frugal person
- Copenhagen natives
- Do the hula or waltz
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency