Military type knocked back drink when having one-on-one
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Military type knocked back drink when having one-on-one crossword clue.
"Military type knocked back drink when having one-on-one" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Universities collectively taking climber the distance
- Traveller's hurt before county game
- Rather crude bitter? A familiar complaint
- Surrey's top feature, musically
- Drive away, restricting speed initially, then create a stir
- Lives round New Badger, like Cinderella
- Hebe variety planted in front of one's busy workplace
- Led away from exceedingly awkward pressing need
- Act like a student after bad mark horror
- Writer's place in the wilds?
- Individually, at a restaurant
- Leather with a napped surface
- Way to quit suddenly
- Jungle predator's sound
- Oscar winner Tatum
- Diana Rigg's character on "The Avengers"
- Word that can follow 'bathing' or 'birthday'
- Shape of the first letter in "curve"
- Harold's "Ghostbusters" role
- Tropical plant used on sunburns
Crossword clues of the day
- Esther's adopted father (I'M A CODER anagram)
- Subj. related to physiology
- Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in 'Zero Dark Thirty': Abbr.
- Numerically, where J is in the alphabet
- Offensive statistic for a baseball player: Abbr.
- Maker of the Civic and Accord
- Lunar phenomenon
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Item "laid" by a bird in each starred entry
- Drug that was taken by many hippies: Abbr.