Military pageant (in Edinburgh?)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Military pageant (in Edinburgh?) crossword clue.
"Military pageant (in Edinburgh?)" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Grating — abrasive
- Thin strip of bone used to stiffen eg a corset
- High-ranking academic (abbr)
- If unread (anag) — it's related to Sigmund!
- Variety show
- Thin pastry rolled round fruit and baked
- Bill Haley's Shake, ___ and Roll!
- Game where players shove discs into the scoring area, using long sticks
- Stringed instrument player
- Move by degrees in one direction only
- ''I'm telling the truth!''
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Castle in "Hamlet"
- "That's carrying things ___ too far"
- Gym machine with pedals
- Have some gum
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Moderate running pace
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main
Crossword clues of the day
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- Deceitfully arrange an outcome
- Electric-meter measurement
- __-Xers (baby boomers' kids)
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- Large briny body of water
- Sandpaper surface
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Do the hula or waltz