Microsoft cofounder Gates
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Microsoft cofounder Gates crossword clue.
"Microsoft cofounder Gates" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Rise from a chair
- What delete keys do
- Least bad
- Like the face of a cliff
- Oscar winner for 'The Departed' who directed 'Mean Streets'
- Swanky fund-raising party
- Some time ___ (in the indefinite past)
- Tour group for Phil Mickelson: Abbr.
- Swedish band that won the 1974 Eurovision Song Contest
- '___ we all?'
- Stunt driver's chance to shine in an action movie
- 'What did I tell you?!'
- Performance of Wagner or Verdi, say
- Sound of a ray gun
- Native people seen in 'M*A*S*H'
- Friend of Mr. Noodle on children's TV
- The conqueror Tamerlane, for one
- Changes a Wikipedia page, for example
- 10-min. walk for many
- Continent that spans 11 time zones
Crossword clues of the day
- Exclamation at a South American soccer match
- Embarrassment in the seat of the pants
- Lauren Graham's 'Gilmore Girls' role
- The hot center of the earth
- Historic megalomaniac
- Knightly order's kind of cross
- 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' host who's six feet tall
- Mouse catcher with a spring
- Still at Disney World?
- Ryan Seacrest's talent show, for short