Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Menu choice crossword clue.
"Menu choice" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Wall Street Journal quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the WSJ on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Prepares for a surprise party
- Kentucky's Mammoth ___ National Park
- ___ oil (spicy condiment)
- A, B or C, or first, second or third
- For ingesting, as a vaccine
- Uneaten part of an entree, maybe
- Video game raider Croft
- What a fountain may provide
- Infomercial, e.g.
- Vocalist heard on the Beatles' "The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill"
Crossword clues of the day
- Certain Olympic athletes since 1900
- Tinder, maybe, wasn't reliable or practical
- Maryland's state bird
- Veteran cook given Asian bread
- Supporting timber in home construction
- Either "E" in ESE
- Not yet broken in
- Major online reference source
- One who digs for gold
- See eg red and white Sierra carrying tonnes