Menial worker follows lad smuggling diamonds
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Menial worker follows lad smuggling diamonds crossword clue.
"Menial worker follows lad smuggling diamonds" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Elevated position embraced by parent's artistic movement
- Left share covered by legal agreement
- Traditional story about collecting a penny tax in Anglo-Saxon England
- Best-dressed males standing trial
- Drink for drunk not starting to get cold during snooze
- Like retired Victorian PM maybe after a 13?
- Boy cycles to end of platform to help Southern train attendants
- Creatures eaten by giant spiders
- Small drink that's for shooting party's guide in Scotland
- Dictator imprisoning Sudanese leader in warehouse