Mends, as socks
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Mends, as socks crossword clue.
"Mends, as socks" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- What a convertible sofa converts into
- Brave types appear outside for one statement before risky venture
- Immediately under pressure there
- Where you'd presumably find hellish types with old cricketer under a shadow
- Certain to get away from Latin-American tapir, for example
- Gallant — in a hurry
- Pain relief for north American with broken leg detained in the Far East
- Penultimate part of Shakespearean play is beginning to move into vigorous campaigning
- Medal winner
- Celebrity children, not one of them accepting the present
Crossword clues of the day
- Drive a wedge between foreigner and partner heading off
- Without thinking, building home next to an East Anglian city
- Jazz instrument (abbr)
- Someone terrible following game around in vehicle
- Mystery award named for a British writer
- Start to make everybody walk
- Spiritual advice to Moses in warehouse
- With a flavoured sugar topping
- Tax on yard and pound relates to filthy lucre
- Lass in evil misbehaving?