Medicine served up in prison, one in disastrous campaign
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Medicine served up in prison, one in disastrous campaign crossword clue.
"Medicine served up in prison, one in disastrous campaign" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Round rings, circle left in region on base of nipple
- Small potatoes or peanuts, nibbles for hen party?
- Cryptic was like exercise for setter, say?
- Tool securing unloaded device behind washer
- Foreign helper in middle of room, might you say?
- Work out the other royal title
- Birdsong, perhaps, in worst dungeon, by the sound of it?
- US politician in priest turned rotten
- Numbers coming up, split spoils including deposit
- Champ leaves hirsute character