Measure girl, OK after reviewing contrary novel
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Measure girl, OK after reviewing contrary novel crossword clue.
"Measure girl, OK after reviewing contrary novel" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Birdsong, perhaps, in worst dungeon, by the sound of it?
- Champ leaves hirsute character
- Brand magistrate crooked after waiving of charge
- Seed perhaps mine, though not a tree, ultimately
- German slimmer
- Enter king, say, carrying head of Republican
- Small potatoes or peanuts, nibbles for hen party?
- Medicine served up in prison, one in disastrous campaign
- Cryptic was like exercise for setter, say?
- Numbers coming up, split spoils including deposit
- Leak proof?
- BBC television arts strand, 1967-2003
- Page-previewing program
- A.D.A.-compliant, in a way
- The United States
- First supermodel to produce her own posters and calendars
- "Star Trek" character played by Brent Spiner
- Sarah Anne __, Canadian poet and feminist activist (1833-1898)
- "Great" feature of Jupiter that's actually a centuries-long storm
- End of a Pope proverb
Crossword clues of the day
- Animal whose nostrils can close to block out blowing sand
- A '1776' singer
- 1941 Disney animation about an elephant
- Desire, as in one of the Ten Commandments
- One might be raised by a skeptic
- Pixar's owner of Woody and Buzz
- "That was wonderful!"
- Rock artist of old?
- Adjusts to zero, in a way
- Combination of elements