Meant to leave statement and let it stand as it was
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Meant to leave statement and let it stand as it was crossword clue.
"Meant to leave statement and let it stand as it was" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Tests, for example, for consumers' estate cars losing race
- The types who are put away for the future - the sort Humpty Dumpty and his ilk fell back on during hard times?
- Detective is no longer with us? 24 across and most of 26 across invite disaster!
- Cellar workers following soldiers home for tea
- The backdrop to where Mussolini sides with deception at university
- Seems a mess or the seed of one?
- Critical appraisal for reserve about to take point
- Seedy types of tomatoes released to me
- Planted in shifting snow
- Everyone in debt is nodding in approval
- Get leftovers ready
- London district whose name sounds like a letter
- It's at the southern end of the Caspian Sea
- They're dropped in the Boston accent
- "Weekend Update" show, in brief
- Federal code-cracking org.
- Like Kentucky, Indiana and Illinois Avenues, in Monopoly
- Some essential workers, for short
- Gave a fancy party for
- "You and whose army?!"
Crossword clues of the day
- Boxing wins
- Rapper who forms one half of the duo Black Star
- Alliance formed in April 1949
- Recounted, as a story
- Make a dash for
- 2010s dance with swinging arms and hips
- Type of food whose outsides are suggested by the outsides of ...
- Calvin Klein's Eternity, e.g.
- TV schedule abbr.
- Horsy carnival ride