Means to open case to nick Colombian criminal
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Means to open case to nick Colombian criminal crossword clue.
"Means to open case to nick Colombian criminal" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Want date on evening to turn up
- Disciplined old criminal to stop breaking in
- Secretly listening to Prince during recording
- Ace American's one nicking intro from Chuck Berry
- Have more than old-fashioned dress?
- Curse as no room squeezing into big top?
- Spread out cycling? Absolutely not
- Wearing coat he is perverted and immature
- Left one building up steps
- Love role in moving pictures?
Crossword clues of the day
- Sharer of emceeing
- Baroque stringed instrument
- "To weep is to make less the depth of ___": Shak.
- Snowwoman accessory
- What you'd rather not hear
- Marked by opposite extremes
- "What happens to us while we are making other plans," per Allen Saunders
- Scottish valley
- Enjoys Santa Monica, perhaps
- 'All Things Considered' host Shapiro