Maybe hairline fracture's closing after sleep
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Maybe hairline fracture's closing after sleep crossword clue.
"Maybe hairline fracture's closing after sleep" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Grouse, beef and fish
- Paul chewed ingesting one dish
- Excellent currency almost shows splendour
- Oxen tire out due to this?
- Wandering in domain shivering with cold
- Some ricotta-covered pancake
- One McCartney say in South Africa
- Peru converted European currency
- The girl dancing is not as heavy
- Left helpless: sad trend needs change
- "Deadline: White House" channel
- Boxer who won the WBA Super welterweight championship at 40 in 2019
- Disney queen who appears in 'Ralph Breaks the Internet'
- What might be in trouble if it's out of the woods?
- Opposite of hard, in cheese terminology
- Hawaiian food that's often considered an acquired taste
- Marvel hero who says 'I have no plans to die today'
- Illness that tonic water was invented to treat
- Las Vegas-to-Denver dir.
- Dinnertime annoyance
Crossword clues of the day
- Animal that's similar to a moose
- Sandwiches-and-salads store
- Travels à la Theodore Roosevelt in 1909-10
- Imperfection in a food can or a car bumper
- Boxer who won the WBA Super light heavyweight championship at 49 in 2014
- Body part that touches a harmonica
- 'Take a long walk off a short ___!'
- Hideo who threw no-hitters in both the American and National Leagues
- Letters after R, or a man's nickname
- Action at an auction or in a bridge game