Maybe 19's fate, after swallowing two tablets
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Maybe 19's fate, after swallowing two tablets crossword clue.
"Maybe 19's fate, after swallowing two tablets" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Leftover unpalatable Scotch egg, primarily indicating a bad egg
- Araucaria's £500 crossword?
- Readjusted to show zip (OED)
- Rook? It's a bird
- Am I nuts swimming in this? Yes
- Whimsically remove 19's county from state
- Unintended eating from tins is back happening? Not at home
- In a blog entry, one gets put forward
- Eight Miles High? One's in this guitar shop, playing before …
- Tweeter is Greek character with thick hair?
- Some government securities
- Closest pals, informally
- "Longtime listener, first-time ___"
- Drinks down heartily
- Flyer billed at length by hotel
- Their population in New Zealand peaked at 70 million in 1982
- Disney princess who shares a name with a Shakespeare character
- Don't take no for an answer
- Las Vegas resort with a musical name
- Word before "party" or "pants"