Mathematician once picked up in tanker
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Mathematician once picked up in tanker crossword clue.
"Mathematician once picked up in tanker" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Meal deal might be used by him, if served up with drink shortly beforehand
- Through these you can see jockey ride lions — wow!
- Film literally produced down under
- Masculine types work for wimp
- Yacht leak to be fixed
- Unpredictable state — storm is brewing
- Commotion in area south of back-to-back houses
- Deviant sex in cemetery introducing good ways to escape
- Old tax office work finally getting a little tedious
- Way to work on sadly curtailed mission
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- ___ Says (children's game)
- For sure, for short
- Bone on a barbecue rack
- Sprinkle with oil
- 1982 Michael Jackson album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- Confection container
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort