Manhattan's ___ Drive (named after a President): Abbr.
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Manhattan's ___ Drive (named after a President): Abbr. crossword clue.
"Manhattan's ___ Drive (named after a President): Abbr." is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- 'The ___ Duckling' (fairy tale)
- ___ Reds, rugby union team for the Australian state of the same name
- Fragrant luau garland
- 'Crimson ___,' 1995 submarine film starring Denzel Washington and Gene Hackman, whose music was composed by Hans Zimmer
- Prince Harry and Prince William's alma mater
- Indian exercise discipline with 'asanas'
- Edge of the glass
- Honey-producing insect
- '___ Almighty' (Steve Carell movie)
- Knife's sharp end