Managed-care groups (Abbr.)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Managed-care groups (Abbr.) crossword clue.
"Managed-care groups (Abbr.)" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- 'It's in the Way That You ___ It' (Clapton song in 'The Color of Money')
- Poem of tribute
- 'Come Sail Away' band
- ___ Jordan (Nike shoe brand)
- Kith and ___
- 'The King of Staten Island' writer/director Apatow
- Chew the fat
- 'The Accidental ___' (William Hurt film based on an Anne Tyler novel)
- 'Take me ___ am'
- ___ buco (veal dish)
- Sharer of emceeing
- Where frozen concentrated orange juice and Gatorade were invented: Abbr.
- Modest skirt
- Parenthetical comment after an ambiguous witticism
- Marked by opposite extremes
- Predatory marine mammal
- Minimal preventative
- Sandwich much larger than an oreo
- Certain chamber ensemble
- "What happens to us while we are making other plans," per Allen Saunders
Crossword clues of the day
- Nocturnal newborn nestling
- Part of many partnership names
- Time-honored sayings
- 'Barber of Seville' composer
- "To weep is to make less the depth of ___": Shak.
- Baroque stringed instrument
- Object of a search in an animated 2003 film
- The U.S. Forest Service owns about 38% of it
- Memorable launch of April 11, 1970
- Quite an achievement