Man in swindle is children's writer
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Man in swindle is children's writer crossword clue.
"Man in swindle is children's writer" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sinister order in America enlisting Oscar
- A senior teacher winning
- Some men in Exeter: how many?
- Wise men: some from Agincourt
- Divine messenger seen in Michelangelo
- Animal shortly finds synagogue official
- Do well with fish - ten about to be caught
- Ninny died - rest in peace
- First opportunity
- Stick shrouds over vessel
- Pod vegetable used in Cajun cooking and bhindi masala
- Don't know when to shut up
- Forward in phraseology
- Opposite of remote
- Task like mailing a letter or running to the bank
- Girls who might be doted on by their aunt
- Don't move, unfortunately
- Road/bridge charge
- Bob Dylan's example of schadenfreude
- Last name of Anne with an E's title character before she becomes a Cuthbert
Crossword clues of the day
- Make more secure, in a way
- Setting for a portrait of Mozart, or Francis, or Felipe, . . .
- Dirty dog (informal)
- Flammable compound with two carbons
- Caffeinated aspirin brand
- 'Star Wars' character who eventually marries Leia
- Honor ___ thieves (loyalty in crime)
- Wash with effort
- Spots for wet bars
- Group with a washboard