Makes a short putt
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Makes a short putt crossword clue.
"Makes a short putt" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Inexperienced four-star naval officer?
- Incoming flight figs.
- Supporting musician in a jazz band
- Politicians' lapel adornments
- Buffet unit
- Coffee variety named for a Mideast city
- More dangerous to drive on, in a way
- Civil rights activist Simone
- Pounding on a pie topping?
- Salon job named after a comic book hero?