Make slicker, maybe
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Make slicker, maybe crossword clue.
"Make slicker, maybe" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The New York Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Creatures whose newborns have striped bodies
- Wiped out
- Old World bird with distinctive ear tufts
- Start of many a criticism
- All ___
- Popular typeface similar to Bauhaus
- Eye-opening declaration?
- "Things aren't looking so great"
- 2010s fansite craze whose members joined Hogwarts houses
- What God is, per an Ariana Grande hit
- Like many chilled lattes
- Helps finish a nursing program?
- Gwen of pop
- Get ready to go out
- Comics-based film character played by Rosemary Harris, Sally Field and Marisa Tomei
- Single-named New Age keyboardist
- All-weather, in a way
- Tan writing books
- Score of three on a par five
- One being asked for donations, often
Crossword clues of the day
- Egg-producing organ
- Photo, to mag editors
- Small forward who, in 2012, won both an NBA title with the Heat and an Olympic gold medal
- "Sister Outsider" essayist/poet
- Not-so-fast rate
- Song title following the lyric "Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli ..."
- Legendary print maker
- One of the original two Gatorade flavors
- Tavern menu heading
- Defeat in battle, as a Gorgon