Major university in southern Connecticut
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Major university in southern Connecticut crossword clue.
"Major university in southern Connecticut" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Feeling glum
- Absolute highest point
- Celebrity tribute filled with humorous insults
- End zone scores, in football: Abbr.
- Group that lobbies on behalf of people 50 and older
- 'I'm not gonna ___ ...' ('Believe me when I say ...')
- Signal that a TV's mute button mutes
- Letters that can represent kisses or incorrect answers
- Yell from the bleachers after a referee's unfavorable call
- Nanny ___ (device for monitoring babysitters)
- Breakfast item with a S'Mores flavor
- Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr.
- 'More than likely . . .'
- Certain photography deg.
- What you might want the password for at a friend's house: Hyph.
- Capital of Jordan
- Time on the throne
- Element in fluorescent lamps
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- Deepest-voiced member of a barbershop quartet
Crossword clues of the day
- Prefix for some music genres
- Ending for 'Sudan' or 'Siam'
- "Fighter" singer Christina
- Popular sink scrubber
- Opposite of full, moon-wise
- Disagreeing words
- Pennsylvania city in the northwest corner of the state
- Question following a dramatic pause
- Boxer known as "The Greatest"
- Infringe on a copyright, say