Major blood vessel
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Major blood vessel crossword clue.
"Major blood vessel" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Synagogue official who conducts the liturgical part of the service
- Be unsuccessful
- Party — clobber
- Risking everything
- Continuing life routinely without much effort — cats go in (anag)
- Doctor-priest working with magic
- Humorous verse form
- Surfaced area for parking vehicles
- Brideshead Revisited author, d. 1966
- Egyptian underworld god
- ___, Larry, and Curly (the Three Stooges)
- Flyer billed at length by hotel
- Nobel Prize winner of 1903 and 1911
- Proofreader's marking
- Hard to tell apart
- Word after business or bitter
- Whodunit essence
- Sarah McLachlan hit that's Aida spelled in reverse
- Org. chaired by Jaime Harrison
Crossword clues of the day
- Frodo's first cousin (mother's side) and second cousin (father's side)
- Closest pals, informally
- Their population in New Zealand peaked at 70 million in 1982
- Modern health risks, for short
- Readjusted to show zip (OED)
- Pocket problem
- New Age-y radiance
- Las Vegas resort with a musical name
- Hotel room extra
- Drinks down heartily