Made to take in army agent?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Made to take in army agent? crossword clue.
"Made to take in army agent?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Quickest route to get worker in front of queue
- Stumble upon hit
- Second jeer erupting on court
- Iodine or mercury initially found in fish used as organic fuel
- Woman in front of redhead is heavenly!
- Careful to keep in the final beat
- Tar of wreck penetrated by saltwater, not initially
- One after another reported trainee
- Having no direction for course makes one bound to fail
- Doctored alumni pic belonging to the council
- Action at an auction or in a bridge game
- Hideo who threw no-hitters in both the American and National Leagues
- Wedding-day vehicle, sometimes
- WIDE ___ (sign on a trailer with oversized cargo)
- Dinnertime annoyance
- 'Wasn't that obvious?'
- Hawaiian food that's often considered an acquired taste
- Legume staple of Mideast cuisine
- Opposite of hard, in cheese terminology
- Be certain about
Crossword clues of the day
- Marvel hero who says 'I have no plans to die today'
- What a company car and free lunch at work are
- Sea creature pictured on the flag of Anguilla
- Cards that might include your photo and address: Abbr.
- Boxer who won the IBF and WBA heavyweight championships at 45 in 1994
- Broadcast award
- Minutes taken up
- Imperfection in a food can or a car bumper
- Travels à la Theodore Roosevelt in 1909-10
- Body part that touches a harmonica