Made free carpet kept in cover
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Made free carpet kept in cover crossword clue.
"Made free carpet kept in cover" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Whizz over finale of Bach, needing one piece for bar
- Extra time to follow chaps who do yoga?
- Rendezvous in French bar
- Murmur about a strange blemish or rash
- Like that hotel round Westminster area
- A rejected work proposition includes nothing for great model
- Stock cut, investing currency from the east
- University in Irish district wanting new hall
- Yo-yo with ace spots turned up
- How to make techie get conversation going