Made a mess of the cod, awfully black on top
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Made a mess of the cod, awfully black on top crossword clue.
"Made a mess of the cod, awfully black on top" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- American actor, Matt, becomes a drifter
- Clumsy, spilling pint over partner at the table
- Orthodoxy generally includes a common element
- Carry on, leaving after quick look back
- Exhausted, having ridden a storm
- Team always has large number following
- Story books make a special gift
- Become more involved with semi-empathic understanding
- Turning pale, question filling for dental problem
- Key officer
- Images you can click on
- 'Prometheus' actor Idris
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
- TiVo ancestor
- Expensive violin
- Line in a spreadsheet
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- Happy tail movements
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- Role for Leonard Nimoy and Zachary Quinto
Crossword clues of the day
- Overblown sense of self-importance
- Pies, in the silent era
- Regret in a big way
- Pinpoint the position of
- Poetic time of day
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- 1982 Michael Jackson album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Performer who never speaks
- Patronized, as an inn
- Square dance instrument