MP and the first-ever female secretary of state for defence
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the MP and the first-ever female secretary of state for defence crossword clue.
"MP and the first-ever female secretary of state for defence" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the GK crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sea in the western Atlantic known as a breeding ground for eels
- George W Bush's cat
- __ O'Connor, high king of Ireland
- Hitchcock thriller starring Anthony Perkins and Janet Leigh
- One of the counties of Ulster, but not Northern Ireland
- Pre-digital telephone dial
- The current shadow secretary of state for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities
- MP for Hackney North and Stoke Newington, since 1987
- Palestinian territory on the Mediterranean Sea
- The ninth month of the Islamic calendar
Crossword clues of the day
- ''__ should I know?''
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Sandpaper surface
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- Quaint farewells
- Creep slowly, like lava
- Dramas with tenors and sopranos
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Tree with 'winged' seeds