László __, inventor who patented his ballpoint pen in 1938
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the László __, inventor who patented his ballpoint pen in 1938 crossword clue.
"László __, inventor who patented his ballpoint pen in 1938" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the GK crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- US guitar brand
- __ Bushnell, author of Sex and the City
- Bakery chain based in Liverpool
- The complement to Drang in German literature?
- Modernist artist known for her New Mexico landscapes
- Nickname of the renaissance artist, Doménikos Theotokópoulos
- Houseplant known for its large green and orange leaves
- Deputy leader of the Labour Party
- City overlooked by Garth Hill
- Town in Gloucestershire known for its steep streets