Lord __, Labour politician criticised for the cost of his wallpaper
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Lord __, Labour politician criticised for the cost of his wallpaper crossword clue.
"Lord __, Labour politician criticised for the cost of his wallpaper" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sergeant __, character played by Andy Hamilton in the BBC's Revolting People
- Decorator responsible for the new 10 4 at 11 Downing Street
- __ of Tanagra, one of the few female poets from Ancient Greece whose works survive
- The national god of ancient Israel
- Decorator responsible for the new wallpaper at 11 Downing Street
- The __ of It, BBC comedy set in Westminster
- The __, John Lanchester novel from 2019
- Units of currency in Israel
- Moroccan port
- Beatrice and Sidney __, founders of the London School of Economics
Crossword clues of the day
- Something broken for an omelet
- Programming language that's also the name of an island
- Natural ingredient in Vaseline Soothing Hydration lotion
- Maroon 5 song
- Boise-to-Spokane dir.
- Take a load off your feet
- Pizza portions
- Shaped like a square's corners
- Unseen trail for a bloodhound
- "The Situation Room With Wolf Blitzer" channel