Lord __, Labour politician criticised for the cost of his 10 4
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Lord __, Labour politician criticised for the cost of his 10 4 crossword clue.
"Lord __, Labour politician criticised for the cost of his 10 4" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Beatrice and Sidney __, founders of the London School of Economics
- The capital of Armenia
- Guardian crossword setter - from Birmingham
- Cy __, US artist whose Untitled (Bacchus) is held by the Tate Modern
- Moroccan port
- George Frideric __, composer
- Acronym for the Donald C. Backer radio telescope in South Africa
- Decorator responsible for the new 10 4 at 11 Downing Street
- Sarah __, comedian and host of Elephant in the Room
- John __, former Commons speaker criticised for the cost of his apartment refurbishment in 2009
- Small forward who, in 2012, won both an NBA title with the Heat and an Olympic gold medal
- Not as sharp as possible
- Legendary print maker
- Broadway productions
- Gwen of pop
- One being asked for donations, often
- Extremely excited, in modern lingo
- Urban periphery
- Onetime member of the record industry's Big Four
- Small forward who, in 2021, won both an NBA title with the Bucks and an Olympic gold medal
Crossword clues of the day
- Rope used to snag cattle
- All-weather, in a way
- Defeat in battle, as a Gorgon
- Ivan who won eight Grand Slam titles
- Helps finish a nursing program?
- Song title following the lyric "Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli ..."
- Actors Studio co-leader
- Be a big-time troublemaker
- Comics-based film character played by Rosemary Harris, Sally Field and Marisa Tomei
- Get ready to go out