Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Looking scornful crossword clue.
"Looking scornful" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sandwich name made up of the initials of its ingredients
- Taxpayers report to them: Abbr.
- TV journalist who anchored 'CBS Evening News' and 'Yahoo! News'
- Not completely shut, like a door
- Shakespeare title character whose last name is Montague
- River that, with the Neisse, forms the German-Polish border
- 'Are you a man ___ mouse?'
- Group of three
- Tim Berners-Lee's invention
- Jay who retired from 'The Tonight Show'
Crossword clues of the day
- Keogh plan alternative
- What the Aliens worship in the movie 'Toy Story'
- Compass point
- 1997 U2 album whose title is also a music genre
- Time at a hotel
- Underground part of a plant
- Villain's opposite
- TV journalist who anchored 'ABC World News' and '20/20'
- Start over with
- Money raised to finance a campaign