Look back in despair, suffering as Britain is now
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Look back in despair, suffering as Britain is now crossword clue.
"Look back in despair, suffering as Britain is now" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Promise onboard weapons
- Half contribute to lower building, which is critical to airport operations
- Slimy act represented as 'spiritual'
- Endless fruit for Muslim ruler
- We leave waitress organising apples and pears
- Draw shade in layers
- How to get to Brussels? Possibly, routes are endless
- What may be banned in summer is tights and slippers accompaniment
- President's bottom, bottom President
- Young kangaroo who may now be holder of a bus pass
- Hurdle for an aspiring atty.
- Celebrity children, not one of them accepting the present
- Devices relied upon to a high degree?
- ''Beats me''
- Homes with wheels
- Action taken without prior knowledge of the consequences
- Fail an exam
- Moon's path
- Key above Caps Lock
- Can't hold back laughter while performing, say ... or a hint to the circled letters
Crossword clues of the day
- Monster perhaps living in a Scottish lake (informal)
- Message in Morse code, maybe
- ''Something similar happened to me''
- Look here's ship entering port empty
- One who knows all the answers, maybe
- Lass in evil misbehaving?
- Some Catholic gift shop purchases
- Approximate takeoff hrs.
- Like the modern descendants of dinosaurs
- Largest Central American country