Longest in bats for just one run
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Longest in bats for just one run crossword clue.
"Longest in bats for just one run" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Run? Strangely, yes and no
- Message is dry with little content
- Sign over hotel is a dubious one
- Naturally embracing fellow that's lost
- During demo, jihadis display sign of feeling
- Bound to involve bribe when turning over bank …
- Family embracing headstrong daughter fail spectacularly
- Gent had it prepared for special meal with his partner
- Controversial reason for electronic crime, perhaps
- Test missing section attached to waste outlet creating disease
- Detailed, with 'out'
- Predatory marine mammal
- Actor Diggs who got his first big break in 'Rent'
- Deepest-voiced member of a barbershop quartet
- Muscles that can be toned with scissor kicks
- Game where Q and Z are worth 10 points each
- Infringe on a copyright, say
- What you might want the password for at a friend's house: Hyph.
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- Certain athlete
Crossword clues of the day
- 'More than likely . . .'
- Toothpaste or hand sanitizer, typically
- NFL whistle blower
- Prize previously awarded to Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama
- Mary of "The Maltese Falcon"
- Overzealous admirer, possibly from a mash-up of the terms 'stalker' and 'fan' in an Eminem song
- Swanky hotel offering
- Opposite of full, moon-wise
- Pennsylvania city in the northwest corner of the state
- Group of computational fields, informally