Long-winded government-speak? Floundering fleabag fibs regularly
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Long-winded government-speak? Floundering fleabag fibs regularly crossword clue.
"Long-winded government-speak? Floundering fleabag fibs regularly" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Positive indications in last of many letters
- Suffering ups and downs, as extremely nervous?
- Eight Miles High? One's in this guitar shop, playing before …
- Bottom spot, with blistering pace: ultimately just last on the buzzer
- Who am I, off with sister on vacation in Clare, perhaps?
- Whimsically remove 19's county from state
- Flyer billed at length by hotel
- Teams of 6 making a comeback
- Am I nuts swimming in this? Yes
- … beginning to smoke a chillum (new variety)
Crossword clues of the day
- Condiment counter at a Mexican restaurant
- Hotel room extra
- Swampy area
- U.S. govt.-backed security
- Scandinavian furniture chain
- Frodo's first cousin (mother's side) and second cousin (father's side)
- Tree of life's garden
- Modern health risks, for short
- Leaves at a restaurant?
- Las Vegas resort with a musical name