Long seat that faces an altar
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Long seat that faces an altar crossword clue.
"Long seat that faces an altar" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Cookbook author Simmons who's a judge on 'Top Chef'
- Pro ___ (free, to a lawyer)
- 'I ___ antlers in all of my decorating' (lyric from the Disney song 'Gaston')
- Forms a lap
- 'Incredibles 2' character with the last name Mode
- Scissors sound
- Exclamation that reads the same forward and backward
- R&B singer Erykah
- Document showing home ownership