Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Long-barrelled gun crossword clue.
"Long-barrelled gun" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Quick crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
Crossword clues of the day
- Yokohama 'yes'
- Farm animal that sounds like you?
- Dark red gemstone
- Soothe suffering, maintaining light touch? This therapist might
- " ... you know the rest"
- Penetrate with a sharp instrument
- LAX display
- Private, as some neighborhoods
- Diamond alternative for engagement rings
- Bribe — a dark bench (anag)