Local out to lunch with one sandwich - that's a bit short for a picnic!
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Local out to lunch with one sandwich - that's a bit short for a picnic! crossword clue.
"Local out to lunch with one sandwich - that's a bit short for a picnic!" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Criminal record associated with gangster employed in the jewellery business
- Agitation to deprive state of leader is part of the process brewing in The Beer Cellar
- Nothing to drink or open in a European city
- Ulster bus lane potentially is not fit for purpose
- Count's last to collapse
- School friend from Ireland with Black Beetle
- Play emotional games with foreign spy caught with heroin at the end of 4 across
- US State address at old, old city institute
- Miss Holiday is no longer in fashion
- The result of examination by detectives surrounding Saigon building
- Eccentric person eating only skimmed milk-based sauce
- Newcomer's music upset audience finally leaving concert hall, say
- "That's personal stuff I didn't need to hear"
- Domed Native American dwelling
- Drive a wedge between foreigner and partner heading off
- Where a baby bird eats a worm
- Horizontal beam over a door
- 'Sweeney Todd: The ___ Barber of Fleet Street'
- Swedish band that's sampled on Madonna's hit 'Hung Up'
Crossword clues of the day
- Brave types appear outside for one statement before risky venture
- Bite like a beaver
- Group of matching dishes, for example
- Country between Iraq and Lebanon
- Not stated directly
- Collecting dust, maybe
- Pain relief for north American with broken leg detained in the Far East
- Elbow Song broadcast — it contains a winter scene
- What a convertible sofa converts into
- Ms. magazine cofounder who's the subject of a new biographical film