Lives round New Badger, like Cinderella
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Lives round New Badger, like Cinderella crossword clue.
"Lives round New Badger, like Cinderella" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Led away from exceedingly awkward pressing need
- Writer's place in the wilds?
- Plonker from Stanislavski's school
- Drive away, restricting speed initially, then create a stir
- Romeo and Oscar have sex over August
- Horse sucks energy from flower
- Military type knocked back drink when having one-on-one
- Hebe variety planted in front of one's busy workplace
- Slippery customer takes months to track and select for jury duty
- Kinks to play winter sport stadium at first