Lively and encouraging, though not winning
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Lively and encouraging, though not winning crossword clue.
"Lively and encouraging, though not winning" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Old Testament fellow (one getting leg over)
- One repeatedly fired from EastEnders
- Relatively famous broadcaster
- Phil's number one cut — that was close!
- Saw in here money raised by cast?
- Very short, my youngsters
- Clue's naughty about great man having a roving eye
- Wish to travel? Minimal cost when cycling
- Needing breaks? Could be Amazon job on the line
- I catch visiting duke inside — pretty sick
- Elite sort of school, for short
- Get takeout, say
- "The Bartered Bride" and "The Marriage of Figaro"
- N.Y. airport with many flights to Toronto Pearson
- California ___ (state flag words)
- Biased against seniors
- Easiest parts of a jigsaw puzzle
- Decoration for a gingerbread man
- South American palm cultivated for its fruit
- Triple-decker cookie brand
Crossword clues of the day
- Starbucks 20-ounce size
- Fastener in a girder
- Bust's counterpart
- Recounted, as a story
- Community sports facility ... or a hint to the answers to the five starred clues
- Fictional character in a top hat, purple velvet tail coat and green trousers
- Elevator, in England
- Hospital crisis areas: Abbr.
- Ball game first played in ancient Rome
- Displayed great anger