Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Little dent crossword clue.
"Little dent" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Wall Street Journal quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the WSJ on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
Crossword clues of the day
- You might wait in one at the bank
- You might have a ball with it
- ___ Petry, first female African-American writer with a million-selling novel ("The Street")
- When NATO was formed
- Home to Iowa State University
- Argue (with)
- Rental-car competitor of Enterprise and Dollar
- Muscle that can be exercised by dumbbells, for short
- Spread, with "out"
- Something for your honey