Lit. the shortest day, ergo winter, eg Horace Odes 4.7.12
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Lit. the shortest day, ergo winter, eg Horace Odes 4.7.12 crossword clue.
"Lit. the shortest day, ergo winter, eg Horace Odes 4.7.12" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Brighter: eg ____ nivibus, Ovid Am. 3.5.11
- Da mihi ____: give me strength
- Properly lintels and then boundaries, doors, starts and stops
- Lux, ____ (3rd decl. f.)
- Hello, goodbye
- Knowledge from the stars: ex ____ scientia (Star Trek)
- They're going to form an opinion, they will think
- 'Dad's Army': ____ patris
- ____ Eva pudicitiam celavit: Eve hid her modesty by a leaf
- Trembling (neut. pl ppl.): eg membra Ovid Am. 1.7.53