Listened to musicians' covers
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Listened to musicians' covers crossword clue.
"Listened to musicians' covers" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Meet some splinter section
- Fast ships
- Attack one politician with a plastic gun
- Look back in despair, suffering as Britain is now
- Slimy act represented as 'spiritual'
- Spectacular Rise of Popeye — dropping second half
- Roof of bus station rebuilt for plant expert
- Endless fruit for Muslim ruler
- The elder Trojans revised old farewell texts
- After Betfred ruined me, finally back in the black
- Setting for a portrait of Mozart, or Francis, or Felipe, . . .
- Wash with effort
- Uncultured person
- Roman god of war, father of Romulus and Remus
- Signature clothing accessories for Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Flammable compound with two carbons
- Gas pump abbr.
- Town on Prince Edward Island where Anne with an E starts her new life
- Drug also known as angel dust
- Don't move, unfortunately
Crossword clues of the day
- Australian gem with 'fire' and 'jelly' varieties
- Virtuoso, informally
- Girls who might be doted on by their aunt
- 'Star Wars' character who eventually marries Leia
- One drawn to hill country
- Theater staffers who lead patrons to their seats
- Dirty dog (informal)
- Pod vegetable used in Cajun cooking and bhindi masala
- Unbiased opinion, e.g.
- 2017-2019 Netflix series based on a 1908 novel about a high-spirited orphan girl