Lined out to break horse, lacking cojones!
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Lined out to break horse, lacking cojones! crossword clue.
"Lined out to break horse, lacking cojones!" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Convict returns with mineral — and plenty of it
- Sly return of axes
- Lacking information, one or the other might knock you out
- Seasoned judge leaving hurt
- One can be taken in with room to spare
- Schrödinger's cat, perhaps, reduced to a zombie?
- Paper cut section showing brief sharp comment
- Truth illuminated in rough year
- Climbing rodents fed with form of protein shake
- Prove a sun exploded like this
- 'Dreamgirls' actor who plays Prince Akeem in 'Coming 2 America'
- Hailing from Austria's capital
- "Nothing special"
- Lauren of "The Walking Dead"
- Lip ___
- Iron's replacement as a Monopoly token
- Pledges spoken at swearing-in ceremonies
- Poke gentle fun at
- NICU workers
- Cleaning cloth that might be made from an old T-shirt
Crossword clues of the day
- Spot for a vaccine
- Necklace often made from carnations or orchids
- German industrial city
- Muscles targeted by planks
- 'Ghostbusters' actress who plays the mother of Prince Akeem's son in 'Coming 2 America'
- German automaker with the slogan 'The Future Is Everyone's'
- Key that may have an arrow on it
- Organization whose championship has been won 24 times by the Montreal Canadiens: Abbr.
- Softball stats
- Sparkling red gem