Linda __, US civil servant who befriended Monica Lewinsky
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Linda __, US civil servant who befriended Monica Lewinsky crossword clue.
"Linda __, US civil servant who befriended Monica Lewinsky" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Kenneth __, independent counsel central to the Clinton impeachment
- Mollusc known in South African as perlemoen
- Wendy __ OBE, poet who imagined making cocoa for Kingsley Amis?
- Sky presenter and former head of the Commission for Racial Equality
- Devonshire abbey known for its fortified wine
- Engineer who received the first transatlantic radio signal on 12 December 1901
- Astral phenomenon also known as the northern lights
- Agatha Christie character who has been played by John Malkovich and David Suchet
- The nomme de guerre of Josip Broz?
- Historic library in Perth, Scotland
- Astrological sign symbolized by a feline
- Don't wonder in silence
- Compete in a sprint or marathon
- Broadway productions
- Ignore a ''Simpsons'' suggestion
- Engine accumulation
- First name of the cartoon character whose best friend is Patrick Star
- Dog that can be black, yellow, or chocolate, for short
- Sharp leaf
- Young female detective in books written by Alexander McCall Smith since 1998
Crossword clues of the day
- Where Corpus Christi is: Abbr.
- Hoops move requiring digital dexterity
- Test for a hunting dog
- Oolong or Darjeeling beverage
- Young female detective in books written under the pseudonym Carolyn Keene since 1930
- 2010 Rihanna hit '___ Girl (In the World)'
- Score of three on a par five
- Sweet, starchy vegetables
- Amusement park features like roller coasters and carousels
- Main ingredient in many candy bars