Like some urns, terribly rare, nicked from the east
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Like some urns, terribly rare, nicked from the east crossword clue.
"Like some urns, terribly rare, nicked from the east" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- A bill, say, for a high-ranking Turkish official
- Protest over bishop — something happening at end of service
- Unled soldiers overtake worker by the way
- More than one boy that is attractive and healthy in Scotland
- Criticism not entirely crazy
- Sheep's high-pitched noise, behaving violently
- Female artificial in speech
- Misshaped model is shedding pounds to get a heavenly body
- Lady troubled about first bit of knitwear that's polyester
- Football broadcaster beginning to stultify listener