Like some urns, terribly rare, nicked from the east
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Like some urns, terribly rare, nicked from the east crossword clue.
"Like some urns, terribly rare, nicked from the east" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Female artificial in speech
- A comic ran about like 'Michelle, ma belle ... ’
- The majority needing food to eat, being least contented
- Most peculiar 22 briefly wearing reddish-brown
- Lady troubled about first bit of knitwear that's polyester
- Criticism not entirely crazy
- Copper interrupting nonsense in voting procedure that's shocking
- Thus short rope is needed in beauty parlours
- Protest over bishop — something happening at end of service
- A bill, say, for a high-ranking Turkish official
- Noted congresswoman from the Bronx, familiarly
- Like a snail or turtle
- Loud, as the surf
- MacBook ___ (Apple laptop that's heavier than the MacBook Air)
- First lady between Eleanor and Mamie
- He calls the Lone Ranger 'kemo sabe'
- Dog breed from Japan
- Endless YouTube viewing, e.g.
- First Alaskan on a major U.S. party ticket
- Brand of air freshener plug-ins
Crossword clues of the day
- Six-point football plays: Abbr.
- Ahab's father in the Bible
- 'Awkward Black Girl' creator and star
- What's left at sea
- Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy, for two
- Piece paid by Pisans for a piece of pizza, previously
- You might have a ball with it
- College entrance exam org.
- Animal that can sleep up to 22 hours a day
- 'Chicago ___' (NBC drama)